Class 12 Biology Notes Chapter-wise
CBSE Class 12 Biology Chapter-wise Notes PDF
CBSE Class 12 Biology Chapter-wise Notes presented by Vidyakul offer students with the summary of the chapters, important points to remember, detailed explanation of important concepts and illustrations for better comprehension and retaining of the chapter content. Prepared by our panel of experienced teachers, these chapter-wise notes ease out the preparation and revision process of the students for the board examinations. Thus, these Chapter-wise Class 12 Biology notes are prepared strictly according to the NCERT Syllabus to ensure maximum preparation and good marks in the board examination.
Download Vidyakul App for more notes, pdf and free video lectures.
Chapter-wise Biology Notes for CBSE Class 12
- Chapter 1 - Reproduction in Organism
- Chapter 2 - Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 - Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 - Reproductive Health
- Chapter 5 - Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 - Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 - Evolution
- Chapter 8 - Human Health and Disease
- Chapter 9 - Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Chapter 10 - Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter 11 - Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 - Biotechnology and its Applications
- Chapter 13 - Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 - Ecosystem
- Chapter 15 - Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 - Environmental Issues
Class 12 Biology is one of the tough subjects that a student faces for his board exams. With vast course content, students find it difficult to manage it. Thus, they need to put continuous efforts and rigorous practice are required by the students to score maximum marks in the board examinations. These CBSE Class 12 Biology Chapter-wise Notes are prepared by our panel of highly experienced teachers after analyzing the past 10 years of examination papers and material so no important concept is left behind. This utmost precision in preparing these notes for students ultimately leads to maximum marks in the board examination.
Vidyakul understands the difficulties faced by the students in Class 12 while facing Biology, thus, we bring them a solution to lower down the pressure and increase their self-confidence. Free Download of CBSE Class 12 Biology Chapter-wise Notes pdf would help students in effective preparation and revision for the examinations.