NCERT Solutions Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 3
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 3 Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties - PDF Download
Improve your results with Vidyakul NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 3 Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties. The Solutions to all the exercises given in NCERT are covered by our expert teachers to help you study and score well in class 11 Physics.
The topics covered in Chapter 3 Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties are as follows:
WHY DO WE NEED TO CLASSIFY ELEMENTS?
- Genesis of periodic classification
- Modern periodic law and the present form of the periodic table
- Nomenclature of elements with atomic numbers > 100
- Electronic configurations of elements and the periodic table
- Electronic configurations and types of elements: s-, p-, d-, f- blocks
- The s-block elements
- The p-block elements
- The d-block elements (transition elements)
- The f-block elements (inner-transition elements)
- Metals, non-metals and metalloids
- Periodic trends in properties of elements
- Trends in physical properties
- Periodic trends in chemical properties
- Periodic trends and chemical reactivity.
Download the free PDFs of chapter 3 classifications of elements and periodicity in properties NCERT solutions.
Download this solution for