Sample Paper JEE Advanced 2018
Considered as India’s toughest Exam, JEE Advanced 2018 Facilitates admission into IITs and ISM Dhanbad. Clearing this exam requires strategic planning and ample of practice which can be achieved while solving JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers. Conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education every year, in the month of May, this national level engineering exam is a gateway for admission into courses like B. Tech and B. Arch in India’s prestigious engineering colleges.
Every year, lakhs of students appear for JEE Advanced exam, which makes the preparation for this exam equally difficult and demanding as the exam itself. So the candidates need JEE Advanced Sample Papers 2018to add something unique to their JEE Advanced 2018 Preparation.These Sample Papers for JEE Advanced 2018 mirrors the actual JEE Advanced Exam and thus give an insight of the paper pattern, the type of questions asked in the exam and the candidates can learn time management.
Vidyakul presents JEE Advanced Sample Papers 2018 for candidates aspiring for engineering courses in colleges like IITs and ISM Dhanbad. These sample papers have been designed by our team of ex-IITians, keeping in mind the level of preparation required by the candidates to clear this examination. After solving this exhaustive set of 5 JEE Advanced Sample Papers, the candidates would get ample practice and knowledge as what to expect in the exam.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2018
The candidates must go through the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2018 before they start solving the JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers. This will notify them the kind of paper, the number of questions and the maximum time they should take for solving the paper.
|Mode of Examination
|Number of Papers
|2 (Both compulsory)
|Duration of Examination
|3 hours per paper
|The marking scheme of JEE Advanced 2018 will consist of full marking, partial marking, zero marking and negative marking
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018
The candidates must go through the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 before solving JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers. This will give them an idea as to what to prepare for solving and what topics to prepare for solving.
- Physics Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Modern Physics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry
- Integral Calculus
The candidate can download the JEE Advanced2018Sample Papers from the links given below:
- JEE Advanced2018Sample Paper 1
Click to download more JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers.
How would Vidyakul’s JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers help you achieve a high score in the exam?
To ease out JEE Advanced Exam Preparation, Vidyakul presents a set of 5 exhaustive JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers for students. This sample papers would help the student to score high marks in the examination.
- Our Sample Papers for JEE Advanced 2018 are designed exclusively by ex-IITians keeping in mind the level of preparation required. Thus, it would give you a feel of actual JEE Advanced Exam.
- These JEE Advanced sample papers are strictly according to the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2018 and cover the entire JEE Advanced Syllabus.
- Solving Vidyakul’s JEE Advanced Sample Question Papers would reduce your stress levels and will make you comfortable with the type of questions, exam pattern, and division of marks.
- Practicing from our Sample papers for JEE Advanced 2018 will teach you time management by helping you gain an in-depth understanding on how to divide time between sections—Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics—in the JEE Advanced Exam.
- Solving these JEE advanced Sample papers will help you formulate a better preparation strategy since they will help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
- Vidyakul provides JEE Advanced Sample paper for 2018 in Pdf format which can be easily downloaded and practiced to score high marks.
JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Paper With Solutions
NCERT Solution Class 12 Maths
NCERT Solution Class 12 Physics
NCERT Solution Class 12 Chemistry
Class 12 Chemistry Notes
Class 12 Physics Notes
Class 12 Maths Formulas
NCERT Solution Class 9 Maths
NCERT Solution Class 9 Science
NCERT Solution Class 10 Maths
NCERT Solution Class 10 Science